We don’t know if you’ve heard, but Apple unveiled it’s new iPhone yesterday.
It why all the nerds were so distracted.
Everyone was expecting Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO, to show off the iPhone 5, but instead he presented the iPhone 4S. Yeah, seriously. Apple fanboys were crying. It was annoying.
So. what does this new iPhone have that all the others don’t? Well….
- It’s got a faster processor. The same one that’s inside the iPad 2, in fact, making it the fastest iPhone yet.
- Longer lasting battery.
- It’s got a better camera with higher resolution, better optics, face-recognition software, and the ability to shoot high-def video.
- Sprint is now also a service provider. So, if you’re locked into a contract with Sprint and want an iPhone, you’re in luck.
- A new operating system with free iCloud service. (A free subscription to Apple's cloud storage and computing allows you to wirelessly store and access your files (documents, music, movies) on a separate server, thus saving you the storage space on your phone.)
- Siri, voice recognition assistant. This is probably the coolest thing about the new iPhone. For Siri, you just need talk to dictate and send messages, update your calendar, search the web, and create reminders set to go off through the phone’s GPS.
Now, all you Apple nerds out there can rejoice! (But, silently, please.)
|< Prev||Next >|