It's no secret that politics isn't the most glamorous of the public fields.
And, compared to the worlds of Hollywood and professional sports, it sometimes feels like politicos are "kind of cute, but you can't tell cause they're standing next their model friends."
Thankfully, every year the powers that be break down the hottest folks who work on Capitol Hill -- from elected officials to their overworked aides -- organizing them in a handy list of beauty.
Shallow? Slightly. Fun? Most definitely.
Here are the top 10 hottest on the Hill -- with their most vital statistics:
- Max Engling, 25, Republican, Staff Assistant for the House Administration Committee.
- Carloyn Amirpashaie, 27, Republican, Special Assistant to Rep. Randy Forbes (R - VA).
- Kristen Callaway, 24, Republican, Legislative Assistant to Rep. Steve Southerland (R - FL).
- Julian Malasi, 28, Democratic, Policy Issues Manager for the American Chemistry Council.
- Warren Wright, 34, Independent, Military Fellow in Sen. Lisa Murkowski's (R - AK).
- Marian White, 25, Republican, staff assistant for the House Judiciary Committee's Republicans.
- Alyssa Dack, 25, Democrat, Outreach Coordinator for Rep. Mike McIntyre (D - NC).
- Samantha Dezur, 25, Libertarian, VP of Communications for Education Finance Council.
- Leslie Rath, 22, Republican, Scheduler for Rep. Paul Gosar (R - AZ).
- Rep. Michele Bachmann, 56, Republican, Congresswoman (R - MN).
Hmm. Six of the top 10 sexiest people on the Hill are Republicans? We think the GOP should be sure to make a point of that as Mitt Romney is campaigning for POTUS.
It would definitely be factor in getting our vote.
Video: Right Said Fred - "I'm Too Sexy"
|< Prev||Next >|