President Obama canceled his campaign stops so he could keep a close eye on Sandy as it threatens the East Coast.
Meanwhile, GOPer Mitt Romney is making the rounds on the Left Coast -- and the Twittersphere.
Introducing "Romney Storm Tips," which is a collection of some of the funniest things we've (not) heard Mitt say in a long time.
Here's a peek:
- Everyone in the path of the hurricane should head to their second or third home to safety #Sandy #RomneyStormTips
- We are currently on the phone with the Red Cross helping them set up temporary tax cut shelters for #Sandy
- Remember, if you're in Ohio and thinking of voting early for Obama, don't leave the house! #MittStormTips #Sandy
- Attn residents of Manhattan you must self deport the island before #Sandy gets here #RomneysStormTips cc: @amaeryllis
- #Sandy just shut down Wall Street on Monday... Hurricanes are socialists and anti-free market
- Make sure if your wife has a couple of Cadillacs they are safely stored up high via your car elevators. #RomneyStormTips #Sandy
We're not sure who is behind this clever Twitter account, but it's got us LOLing all the way to our second homes.
Follow @RomneyStormTips on Twitter
GET MORE HURRICANE HUMOR:
- We're Loving Frankenstorm Sandy's Twitter Pottymouth [glittarazzi]
- Here's Why Hurricane Sandy Is Just Like Olivia Newton-John's Character In 'Grease' [glittarazzi]
- Romney Storm Tips: Frankenstorm Fears Spawn Fake 'N' Funny Viral Twitter Account [glittarazzi]
- Here's Your Hurricane Sandy Meme Watch [glittarazzi]
Video: "I Can't Stand The Rain" - Tina Turner
|< Prev||Next >|