POTUS Barack Obama has chosen to duke it out with Sen. John Kerry, the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee, to prep for his debates with GOP Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney.
In other words: John Kerry is Barack Obama's Mitt Romney.
So, what do John and Mitt have in common?
- They're both rich. Did you know that Mitt and John are each worth about $200 million?
- They're both from Massachusetts. John is the senior senator from the state; and Mitt was governor of the state from 2003 to 2007.
- They have similar taste in ties. See pic, above.
- They're both known for tearing up the debate floor. John is considered one of the most-skillful debaters in the Democratic Party. Mitt's pretty good when it comes to debates, too.
- Both Mitt and John have great hair. Are we right or are we right?
Now that we have that cleared up ... who will be the Barack stand-in for Mitt's mock debates?
Word on the street is that the GOPer hasn't picked his Obama stand-in yet. So, we're totally recommending Fred Armisen -- the actor that's known for his Barack impressions on SNL.
VIDEO: Saturday Night Live Spoofs Barack Obama
VIDEO: Spoof of "Single Ladies" by Beyonce
|< Prev||Next >|